Friday, June 26, 2009

食堂日.....还好

today is a shiny shiny day
it's also school's canteen day
but still want to tugas
boring......

after the teacher talk talk talk
than we got to the class
OMG ! the teacher join us to the other class
cz our class's table had been use for canteen day...
== ......my class, i miss you!!!!!
than we just sit in the class talk and talk
we talk about my friend's LSW secret
she say she got feel to a guy but she don tell us
i think that guy must be happy ^^

finally we can go to buy something to eat
if i see a teacher, i really want to eat the teacher
haha........
first we must ''bong chan'' our math teacher la
if not i think she will kill me
than i and LSW pass by a game shop
if you got 30 marks than you can change a Cj7 gong zai
so we gv i think kupun 5 ringgit to the teacher and play the game
is easy, just spin the wheel 10 times and see how many marks you get
hou choi we get at least 34 marks
if not i think i can't gv that gong zai to LSW
cz i owe her a birthday present
hope she will like it.....

10.30a.m is the xian part
cz want to tugas liao...
i see somebody dancing break dance
SOT THE!! at school dance break dance
wan show ba le lah...
after the boring tugas,
my friend and i quickly run to the ghost house
such a long line
it can be the gineese world record......
thanks to my friend
we didn't need to wait so long
cz they cha wei de !!

we screamed as loud as we can
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊.....
don't think i am not scare
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊.....
this is my weakness
such a shame... ==
finally is over
i felt good when i get out
natural really is better than that place

than we go the game shop
to play some game to relax my mind
i think my mind had been affected
i lose in the first round
haiz........
my friend win the ticket of transformer II
shuang lo!! can go to watch movie lo
so xian mu....
today might be a good
hope all my friends are happy
if not happy
pls call 999 and see a doctor
thank you
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment